Georgia Tech offers a number of resources if you need help immediately.
Student experiencing a crisis that requires immediate attention may speak with a counselor at any time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Between 8am and 4:15pm Monday through Friday - Walk in to schedule an appointment on the 2nd floor of the Flag building (room 238).
- After hours, contact GTPD at (404) 894-2500 and request to speak to an on-call counselor. For non-urgent matters please call during regular business hours.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employees can contact ESPYR for work life resources, counseling, and access to mental health professionals 24 hours per day, 7 days a week by calling. Employees and their families can also have access to mental health counseling appointments. (678)-616-TECH (8324)
Students who have experienced or been affected by sexual violence can speak confidentially with a VOICE advocate.
- Between 8am and 5pm Monday through Friday, call (404)385-4464 or (404)385-4451
- After hours, contact GTPD at (404) 894-2500 and request to speak to an on-call VOICE Advocate.
- After hours, you can also call the sexual violence 24 hour information line at (404) 894-9000.
Stamps Health Services Psychiatry Clinic
Provides psychiatric evaluations and medication management to students for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, substance abuse, and other mental health issues. Call 404-894-2585 to schedule an initial consultation.